Hooded Merganser

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Terry O

Just to prove I am still alive.
I managed to get out last evening (Nov. 8) and get a few shots using my Canon 500 f4L + 2xiii extender. Second time out with it and since Bill mentioned the Merganser being at Spague Pond, I thought it would be a good test. This was late evening (well only about 3:30 pm, but getting dark..... With the effective f-stop being 8, and shooting at 1/1250s, the ISO was 10000. I was actually pleased with the results considering using the 2x extender.
11-8-2018 sprague pond hooded merganser_7749.JPG
11-8-2018 sprague lake hooded merganser_7734.jpg
11-8-2018 sprague pond hooded merganser_7737.jpg

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back