Hot Rod Show!!!! CC's Okay

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Christena

Sorry I've been MIA but not much worth photographing in the
winter here...no snow, so it's been kinda dead and ugly looking, however the car show last weekend gave up some photo ops... :)

CarShow12090ps.jpg

CarShow12053ps.jpg

CarShow12035ps.jpg

CarShow12015ps.jpg

CarShow12011ps.jpg

Car shows are tough but you did a good job keeping the people and other clutter out. The wide angle and detail shots work great.

Nice angles on the cars. The photos seem a bit soft lacking some of the finer details. Probably should have gone up in your ISO so you could have gotten faster shutter speeds than 1/30 in most of the shots, that's pretty tough to handhold for most focal lengths.

This car show was fun and thanks for the comments :) The lighting at the Expo center SUCKS!! It's tricky and the ISO is key...this was a good exercise with my new camera, I think I had the ISO set at 400 to max so next time I will set for higher. I know that ISO is always a challenge there and will set it higher next time.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back