I really need some spring to come

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Tony S

OK, watching the snow fall all day has been pretty, but dang it. I'm ready for some nicer weather and sunshine. Had to resort to going back through some old files for some sunshine.

Taken with my really big 400mm macro.

401577892.jpg

Spring? We had a couple inches of snow in the lowlands today!

Nice photo, and the background looks really good.

Last edited:
I feel the same way. Really starting to miss "The Mountain" I've been sitting here running a slide show of warm, sunny shots. Memories!

What is this thing called spring you speak of ? Daisies are one favorite flowers :) Thanks for brightening my day!

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back