It's not all hot air

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

JaniceL

Super Moderator
Staff member
There is more than balloons at the Tigard Festival of Balloons.

I was fascinated by this ride. It was all over the place with each shot a bit different.

4747719186_d4c92ebc76_b.jpg

4747077251_45855646b0_b.jpg

4747077163_04687884aa_b.jpg

4747077051_36cf2de296_b.jpg

Neat shots, pretty cool!

Too bad I wasn't riding it when you took the shot, you would have had a nice pretty shade of GREEN in the photos too!

Neat shots, pretty cool!

Too bad I wasn't riding it when you took the shot, you would have had a nice pretty shade of GREEN in the photos too!

:D :D :D

At first when I saw this ride I thought it was a bit too short. But then after watching it again I realized that it was probably perfectly timed to prevent such photo opportunities. :eek: :p :D

WOW!!! I have taken a gazillion night fair images and never got that left-right color/design you got in the first image. I am jealous with the utmost of respect and admiration. :D

Janice,

Too short? I'm about as likely to last 8 seconds on this ride without turning green as I am to last 8 seconds on a rodeo bull.

Leia's right, that first shot has excellent pattern and doesn't have the usual purely circular look. It is nice, as are the rest of them.

Was this done with a tripod? Seems that it would just about have to be, but I'm not sure how you'd do that in the middle of the fairgrounds.

PS - Nice to see they brought the Haunted Mansion in from Disneyland for the event. That is the Disney original, right? ;)

Thanks guys :)

Bob:, It was with a tripod but with the legs together acting as a monopod. It might be the original haunted mansion, the new upgrade HM4.5 is in Disneyland. I can relate to the motion sickness, I can get sick in the IMAX theater.

Thanks guys :)

Bob:, It was with a tripod but with the legs together acting as a monopod. It might be the original haunted mansion, the new upgrade HM4.5 is in Disneyland. I can relate to the motion sickness, I can get sick in the IMAX theater.

I know what you mean, but I'm laughing at the Haunted Mansion 4.5 upgrade. Just like Photoshop, every couple of years you get to spend big bucks on an upgrade. :)

"In order to complete the upgrade, your Mansion must be re-booted. Please save all ghosts, goblins, vampires and spooks, and then re-start."

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back