Little ones..

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Shadow

Again shooting outside my area of knowledge..

Was a great shoot and a lot of fun shooting twins. And I know they all have the eyes closed. C&C welcome.

DRW_8577.jpg

DRW_8537.jpg

DRW_8541.jpg

DRW_8529.jpg

I think #2 lacks context and dad's thumb looks amputated. I think this shot needs some bodies attached to the feet and hands.

Well, shooting close to the hands and feet, means that there is not much to add to the image (the little ones were not waving hands around). And correct about the thumb.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back