Lullaby Moon 2010 at Gas Works Park

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

TheTurk

Info about this great event. http://www.lucianeare.org/lullabymoon.htm

1003491616_7SVb9-XL.jpg

1003482453_i4M9V-XL.jpg

1003476483_yiyue-XL.jpg

1589344049616.png

1003490849_wB2n4-XL.jpg

1003452667_E7DVd-XL.jpg

1003466010_9CioN-XL.jpg

1003489424_UqTJN-XL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, what a great set of images! Very nicely done.

I'm curious, what are the specs on the second shot?
The blur in the rain drops tells me it was a bit of a slow exposure, but not terribly long. Was that hand held? Looks like you've got good depth of field, and I don't see any motion blur, so I'm curious how that one came out see well? Was the available light pretty good? Obviously the spots were fairly bright.

^Thank you Bob. Yes the second shot is hand held. exposure 1/15, iso 1250, aperture f/1.8. Available light was pretty bad that's why i had to shoot around 1/10-1/30 shutter speed even though i was at f/1.8. What i do in these kind of situation is that i shot at high speed shutter mode. So i end up taking 4-5 shots of the same thing while i am holding the camera hand held. Usually more then one of the shots come out sharp.

Well, nicely done! That's about what I was guessing, but you fooled me with the 1.8, your depth of field is really good for such a big aperature. I'm impressed.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back