Marsh Wren and RWBB

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

texasred

Had the pleasure of shooting with Dave again saturday. He was nice enough to take me on Mc Cord and show me around. After we headed to Nisqually. The RWBB is from Mc Cord, the wren from Nisqually.

Nice stuff, Bill! Was a little surprised not to see the common yellowthroat though, the photo you showed me on your LCD looked fabulous!

Dave

nice work. love the angle you got on the wren... those little fellas are hard to catch sitting still!

Nice stuff, Bill! Was a little surprised not to see the common yellowthroat though, the photo you showed me on your LCD looked fabulous!

Thanks Dave. The shot you are talking about didn't look as good on the big screen and the little one. I did get some good one of the yellowthroat tho and thought I might post them today. Don't want to overdo it.

nice work. love the angle you got on the wren... those little fellas are hard to catch sitting still!

Thanks Rocky. This is my best shot the wren so far. Your'e right they don't sit still long.

Nice photos. It looks the wren has a word or two for you about taking it's photo.

Thanks Judy. They are very easy to hear, not so easy to see.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back