Meet "Ollie"

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

arlinescott

Super Moderator
Staff member
My son's girlfriend got "Ollie" (Oliver) for a birthday present. I couldn't resist burning a few pixels to the memory card while my fuzzy boys and Ollie were playing. I came up with a lot of overactive, blurry, puppies at play shots but a couple that were "keepers".

Looking for an opinion on this shot. I am trying to decide which turned out best, the original shot in full color, or the sepia toned shot processed in "BW Styler".

Both are good so it may just come down to personal preference.

I'd crop at his chest though as his legs coming thru the foreground is bothersome. Keep the same space at the top though.

They are good in there own way, but I am not a fan of the sepa style. But I respect Ernst for all his photo's, as I do with ANYBODY'S in here..

It's a tough call. Because of the blue eyes, I'm leaning toward the colored version.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back