Miss Daisy

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

ejones

Yeah, she does quality as "Wild life" :D

One new Alien Bee 800 camera left shot thru an umbrella, one reflector camera right.

Same set up with my daughters cat, Katie.

Nina is the queen of doggy photo's but it requires a fast shutter trigger and a quick recycling light.

The cat is an estimated 16 - 18 years old so she always look like this. :)

I had a cat that lived to almost 18 ( one of those calendar cat persians) I could always get a nice photo of her...she was sort of like a throw pillow w/ an appetite.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back