Monday afternoon soccer match.

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Tony S

I've been behind in putting many photos up. Had to get a new computer when my old one took a nose dive, had almost everything backed up and what I didn't I can still luckily recover.

So here's some soccer from out in the smoke yesterday. Out here in Eatonville the visibility has dropped to less than two mile the last two days so there are no mountain views available to shoot with these great sunset, so sports will have to do.

403968079.jpg

403968080.jpg

403968083.jpg

403968084.jpg

403968086.jpg

A save to preserve the 1-0 win. The clock ran out, but the ref let the play continue out as there had been some time taken for an injury just prior the the last seconds of the game.
403968093.jpg

I think they were really happy with the goal keeper...
403968094.jpg

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back