Mud Monster

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Mr Mac

Saturday I decided it was time to get out and put two of my favorite things to do together but in a place where I've never done it before! My youngest son and I headed off to the woods (Tillamook SF, to be precise) and do a little off-roading with some like minded individuals. While we were running the trails at Browns Camp we hit a rather large mud puddle and caught this during a video.

MAH06007-002_zps4d6e8a2c.jpg

Here is all that was left of the monster after he hit the front end of the Wrangler.
DSC06011_zps0f61cdbd.jpg

I was not alone with needing to wash the Jeep when the day was done (taken through a dirty windshield)!
DSC06014_zpsc5541123.jpg

You are so right, Rocky!
DSC06130_zpsf76cf68b.jpg

Here's one I'll let you have a go at. For some odd reason it just felt right to tilt the camera a bit...
DSC05975_zps10f0d86a.jpg

quite the lineup of suspects! i drive a Grand Cherokee, but aside from longer overhangs front and rear (and the fact i haven't modded the suspension at all), it'll go just about anywhere a Wrangler will. i like to take it up into the hills once in a while, and poke around on the old forest service roads... some of which can be pretty "primitive", if ya know what i mean!

We were actually out with an older Cherokee this weekend and he went places I couldn't (not enough ground clearance on mine yet). We actually were looking at one of those for my youngest son before he settled in on an F-150.

mine's a '93... first year for the Grand Cherokee. i have some good all-terrain tires on it, that's my only concession to off-road driving at this point. can't afford to tweak the suspension or lift it, but so far i haven't needed more than stock clearance. it's been a good rig, and it's more comfortable and will carry more than a Wrangler.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back