my little hummy

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Christine

this little guy will come and sit on the cord by the feeder for long periods of time.. I just wish i could get a closer picture without being on top of him then he would leave... another comes alone and this one chases it away...

hummy-on-a-wire.jpg

That is a beautiful male rufous hummingbird. The rufous tend to get chased away from feeders by the more aggressive and much larger Anna's hummingbirds. I am lucky if I see a rufous once a year.

thanks Bill. i just love him... I have an attached cord for the shutter when the camera is on a tripod... i wish it was about 5 ft longer then i could stand in the house and click from there. Dont know if they make a cord that long? Do you?

Cute little Hummy. I never see them at my place now. I used to see them where I lived before.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back