New Guy here from Way out on the West End

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

BrianH

Hey All,

Im Brian Harmon, Resort Managaer for Chito Beach Resort sitting on the Strait of Juan De Fuca, half way between Neah Bay and Sekiu, WA out here on the Olympic Peninsula.

Im and AZ tansplant, My wife Ali and I moved here last year from Flagstaff, AZ to run the 6 cabin resort. Quite a change from the 365 days of sun shine in AZ!

I have a sony A100 with a few lenses and always looking to upgrade to new lenses.

Thought Id say HOWDY:cool:

Welcome to both of you. Glad to have some more representation of our beautiful Washington coastline.

Welcome! I grew up in sunny AZ but down south near Chandler/Mesa.

I was born in MT and grew up in hell eeeeeeerrrrrrrr Lake Havasu City, AZ 130* in the summer was just toooooo HOT!

My Sons wife is a teacher of 1st grade in the Chandler School District, They live in Queen Creek

Hi Brian,
I have no clue where you are, but will be near there in July, I assume :)
(going from Pt Angeles to Port Gamble, then home)

welcome to the board ... show us your pics!

Hi Brian,
I have no clue where you are, but will be near there in July, I assume :)
(going from Pt Angeles to Port Gamble, then home)

welcome to the board ... show us your pics!

Look at a map of the Olympic Peninsula find Neah Bay at the farthest most Northwest point of the contiguous USA (Cape Flattery) and we are located 18 Miles East of that point on the 112. About 3 hours West of Port Townsend

Http://www.chitobeach.com

Welcome to the group Brian. Looking forward to some pennisula wildlife shots.

Well I did not back up my puter when it crashed a couple of months back so all I have now is downsized jpegs for the web:rolleyes:

I now have an external hard drive to back up daily. Lost all my RAW photos.

I will post up a few of them if I can find ones not to butchered LOL

Look at a map of the Olympic Peninsula find Neah Bay at the farthest most Northwest point of the contiguous USA (Cape Flattery) and we are located 18 Miles East of that point on the 112. About 3 hours West of Port Townsend

Http://www.chitobeach.com

ahh, guess I'm not heading that way LOL taking the ferry from Victoria to Pt Angeles, then down to Pt Gamble for a dog trial :) ... someday I may get up there

ahh, guess I'm not heading that way LOL taking the ferry from Victoria to Pt Angeles, then down to Pt Gamble for a dog trial :) ... someday I may get up there

ITs the best part of the Peninsula that 95% of the population misses...........Yes Virginia there is stuff west beyond Port Angeles........LOL

yeah, there probably is, but this is a business trip, so no time or $$ for detours LOL

will be going from Redmond Or, to Comox BC to Pt Gamble then to Portland in the 1st 1/2 of July :)

yeah, there probably is, but this is a business trip, so no time or $$ for detours LOL

will be going from Redmond Or, to Comox BC to Pt Gamble then to Portland in the 1st 1/2 of July :)

Very cool. Ill be here workin

Welcome aboard Brian.

I'm a transplant too, but the transition is a lot easier from California's Central Coast than from Arizona.

Welcome aboard Brian.

I'm a transplant too, but the transition is a lot easier from California's Central Coast than from Arizona.

Thanks all! no transition is ever really easy. This place is great and I don't even mind mowing the 2 acres of grass (did I really just say that?)

Well Ive thrown up a few pics that I salvaged from my old hard drive and posted them up in the member gallery. Ill post more as I recover them from the computer or take new ones.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back