North Umpqua River

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Mr Mac

We took a trip to Toketee Falls a couple of summers ago and found the river, the lake and the falls! What a great day it was!

The river...
IMG_0483.jpg

The lake...
IMG_0501.jpg

The falls...
IMG_0527.jpg

And me having fun with the camera and the river...
IMG_0491.jpg

i visited Toketee a few weeks ago and took some shots at sunset - very photogenic spot! pity there's only the one viewpoint available... the Umpqua sure is a pretty river, isn't it?

I just looked at the new posts and saw your Toketee Falls thread and thought, "I didn't title it that!" It is a great place and yes, if there were other vantage points (like at the base) it would lead to some great shots!

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back