old man in a waterfall

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

squirl033

Super Moderator
Staff member
i found an old man in a waterfall yesterday... can you see him too?

OldManintheWaterfallsm.jpg

I am one of those people who never saw the statue of liberty in those images you stare at for a minute. But let me see...

Are you talking about a profile in the rocks towards the top?

Old man, cat's head, ape, cow's skull, lion and cub, and an elephant. Actually, I'm reaching on the elephant, as he has his back turned to us.

Pops

Phew... had me scared for a minute what I might find when I opened this up. Good catch, I've seen a few faces in places there were no people before too. After living here all my life I finally saw the indian on the side of Mt Rainier this last year.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back