Olympia Airshow

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

p51

I was there with a WW2 re-enacting group. The weather was downright pitiful, it rained all the time and made photography of airplanes a nightmare. Didn't get nearly as good shots as I did the previous year but I got a few:
Oly2010Airshow122.jpg

Oly2010Airshow104.jpg

Oly2010Airshow067.jpg

Oly2010Airshow080.jpg

Oly2010.jpg

Last edited:
yeah, the weather has pretty much sucked everywhere in western Washington all this month... worst June i can remember, and i've lived here all my life! still, you got to see the ol' "Rhino" fly... not something you see at airshows much anymore. i'd love to have an opportunity to shoot one of those in the air again!

yeah, the weather has pretty much sucked everywhere in western Washington all this month... worst June i can remember, and i've lived here all my life! still, you got to see the ol' "Rhino" fly... not something you see at airshows much anymore. i'd love to have an opportunity to shoot one of those in the air again!
There should be one at McChord in July: http://www.jblmmwr.com/airexpo/ I’ll probably go to this one as well but as a spectator this time.

Really liked the last shot. I enjoy going to the living history events. Around here most of them involve Lewis and Clark, fur trappers, and the Civil War.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back