Oregon Photographer Intros

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Hey! My parents live in Emmett! I'm there all the time :) Welcome....in fact I may be moving to Emmett/Meridian/Boise soon in the near future :)

New to Site

My Name is Michael.
I just joined up about a week ago. I live in Salem travel all over Oregon. I mainly shoot Landscapes and I have recently fell in love with shooting Architecture.

I've finally grown up and purchased Photoshop CS5 and I'm looking forward to learning how to use it.

I also have quite a bit of equipment but I mainly use a Canon 40D with a Canon 16-35 2.8f L Series. I am currently looking for instruction on how to do masking.

I do have a website it's called Sacred Earth Studios http://www.sacred-earth-studios.com

Thanks
Michael...

Whuzzhappenin' y'all!?

My name is Tobiah, and I just joined yesterday.

I grew up in the outdoors of Oregon, and am a forager/myco/fish/hunt/sport nut. I finally fell head over heals for photography about 2 years ago, and bought an entry level Canon DSLR setup. I'm getting better every day, but have MUCH to learn about this photography thang.

I took a few photojournalism classes at Lane Community College here in Eugene, but was picked up by a mycology magazine before I finished.

Before that, I was a Chef for almost 15 years.

I look forward chatting with y'all and hopefully learning a ton.

regards-
Tobiah

Hello. My name is Samantha.

I live in Portland and couldn't adore city life in the pac NW more.

I love to take photographs of people.
Sometimes these people are getting married, in which case I hope my photos tell an honest story of a beautiful celebration.
Other times the people in my photographs have been elaborately staged, in which case I hope that my photos lie.
Either way, I couldn't imagine doing anything else with my life then just this.

It's lovely to meet you all. :)

2mxl4rd.jpg

http://www.SoManyMoments.com

I Just joined found this site off facebook.com
I shoot with a cannon rebel XTI been photographing now for the past 5 years and loving it. thinking about opening my own photography business for portraits and special ocassions but in the mean time just having fun with nature. you can see the rest of my photos at facebook.com/mermaid8 hope to see you there.

Hello,

My name is Julie and I'm an event (mostly dog and equine) photographer in Canby. I am just starting to do a little portrait work as well.

greeting from Portland. I am landscape former film guy switched over to digital. Hope to share my travels about here and see other works.

John

Hello,

My name is Julie and I'm an event (mostly dog and equine) photographer in Canby. I am just starting to do a little portrait work as well.

Julie,

Hello and welcome to the forum! Dog photography? Well, then you should feel right at home here. We have somebody else around here that shoots dogs, but I can't recally exactly who it was... Wait, it will come to me...

Oh, yeah! I think Nina may have done some dog photography.... and Janice, Leia, Arline, Jake, and probably two or three more that I can't recall at the moment.

Wonder why nobody shoots cat events? Oh, that's right, because it's real tough to get a cat to do anything on command. :)

Hi....I'm Christena and love taking pictures of all things nature. I live in So. Oregon. :) So glad to see a place for all things PNW...It's such a great place to live a photograph!

Christena, Hello and welcome to the forum. Glad you found us, looking forward to seeing some of your photos.

Hi,

I'm Jim, also from So. Oregon. I too love taking nature, animals and anything that catches the eye. I also have some shots on stock agencies, so I get a rest from the critters and nature every once in a while, and can hardly wait to get back from shooting very boring stock.

Hello, and welcome to the forum! Looking forward to seeing some of your work.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back