Oregon Zoo - Portland, OR

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

BobH

Administrator
Staff member
Oregon Zoo welcomes you! Operating for more than 100 years, we're helping to inspire our community to create a better future for wildlife

Located in scenic Washington Park, not far from downtown Portland, the Oregon Zoo is a world class zoo with some very nice exhibits. While located in an urban area, the zoo is in densely wooded canyon that seems far away from the city.

For hours, rates, directions and additional info, visit their website at:
http://www.oregonzoo.org/

Great shots, Bob! I especially like the last photo of the yawning tiger.

Bob, you knew this topic would draw me in. I love the Oregon Zoo! Nice collection of animals, reasonably humane accommodations and a beautiful setting for visitors.

506048626_mz7hm-XL.jpg

506049099_MtxGv-XL.jpg

506049288_ZNRiv-L.jpg

Last edited:
Fabulous pictures, guys.

These are truly beautiful, wonderful, stunning, colorful, beyond words. Thanks. C.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back