Real Estate Photos.

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

JaniceL

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have a brand new listing coming up and thought I'd share some of my photos.

5429069465_19217c6a16.jpg

I had some challenges with the lamp over the table casting shadows. In hindsight I should have shot two photos and made a composite.
5429061309_dbc038ba49.jpg

5429060783_e84f349d0c.jpg

5429663950_e425cb0687.jpg

5429665270_3893054389.jpg

cool beans ... your new niche .... and things don't move that quickly LOL

??? though, why the tight crop? you'd think wider pics would show more?

cool beans ... your new niche .... and things don't move that quickly LOL

??? though, why the tight crop? you'd think wider pics would show more?

I wish I had a niche, we Realtors tend to be penny pinchers. Some would just as soon post a cell phone shot than hire somebody.

The tight crop is because our dimensions are very specific on the multiple listing service. With limited space I can't step back to take a wide view of the room. Too much wide angle lens and walls and windows get distorted. I corrected as much as I could but even at that notice there are some strange angles on things like lampshades, etc.

Tiny bathroom in a hallway. See the strange angles. If I back away from the doorway I get too much wall and doorway. If I'm inside my reflection is in the mirror and very little of the room shows.
5429111921_bc560a0864.jpg

Last edited:
I compensate by lack of space by adding photos from different angles. I've found that that I am challenged by lack of POV's to shoot from where I am not either backed up against a wall or have something between me and the room. I'm glad my clients liked the photos. They said they didn't realize their home looked that good :)

Last edited:
I'm always impressed, with real eastate photos, how empty & uncluttered a lived in home can look LOL guess I missed that lesson :)

LOL, me too. These owners truly keep their home this way. Made me want to bring out the broom and feather duster when I got home. But I got over it.

Last edited:
heck, my belt is broken on my vacuum, and I can't even get the bottom open to replace it ... don't know how people can "live" without looking like they live there

Actually they both work and on weekends they go to a beach home. Sadly their dog died and they decided to try living in the "big city" to skip the yard work now they don't need a lawn.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back