ridgefield Wildlife

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Christine

Drove down to Ridgefield today.... alittle disappointed i didnt see any river otters... only got a couple of decent shot .....

Blue harron.jpg

2 eagles.jpg

Hey you got a twofer on the Eagles. A double eagle shot might just beat an otter shot.

I used the vignette feature in the nik software in Coral Paintshop Pro4x.... adapted edges, size and opacity.... I had used the SX5HD this time..

Janice i wanted to focus closer but had an awful time for some reason . I was at the end of the drive when i spotted one in a tree and here came the other one... i said "OH OH" gotta try to get that shot before they leave. LOL

The Herron pic wasnt suppose to be so big.. for some reason i thought it was smaller....

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back