Seasons

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

CNelson

Sorry to be posting so much. I’ve been quite a while between photo ops so I may be overdoing it a bit.

Yesterday, just for fun, I went back to a location where I got a winter shot and took a spring shot of the same general view. Actually both shots are HDR and I’ve painterized them. I know this drives some other photographers crazy but I like them and they sell as well as others so I do it when it seems to work with an image.

I didn’t take the shots from exactly the same place but it’s close enough to give the winter and spring seasonal views. The mountain is Mount Shasta in northern California.

Chuck

Winter:

1589383467115.png

Spring:

p239552180-4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks...the first one has been around a while and I've sold it a couple times...10x20 on metallic. I have it in my house as a gallery wrap. I like it too.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back