Seattle waterfront

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

squirl033

Super Moderator
Staff member
i don't normally do cityscapes and the like, but every once in a while, it's kinda fun to shoot something different... i was on my way over to Bainbridge Island for a class reunion on Saturday, and snapped this shot just before the ferry left the dock in Seattle. 5D, Tammy 24-135, tweaked a bit with ReDynaMix and ImageAlign Pro...

IMG_9149rdxaligned_filteredsm.jpg

Last edited:
That's a beautiful shot, Rocky.

Makes me want two things, to visit the Seattle waterfront, and to buy those programs. :) C.

P.S. And while I am at it, may I borrow your camera for the trip? Just kidding. Mine would never forgive me....

I really like the way the lines from the clouds meet the lines of the buildings..a great compositional effect. I also love the colors you got...post processing really brings a good image to life.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back