"Serenity", revisited

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

squirl033

Super Moderator
Staff member
some of you may recall a shot i took last autumn, with Japanese maple leaves beside a small brook. well, i went back to the "scene of the crime" this afternoon, almost a year to the day after the first one, to reshoot this. for some reason, the original had been cropped to something just under 8 Mp to get the composition i wanted. this time, i shot it full frame, so the final image will be almost 13Mp... much better for printing! anyway, here's the new version, along with a horizontal view of the same spot, just for grins... ;)

5D, Tammy 24-135 @ 77mm, 1 sec @ f/10, using a polarizer and grad ND to tone down the rocks on the left, which were a bit too bright...

IMG_7008sm-1.jpg

horizontal shot at 99mm, 2 sec @ f/13, also with polarizer and GND...

IMG_7033sm.jpg

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back