Sheesh . . . Here you all are!

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Pure Image

Coming over from an abandoned site. A little bird told me I might find the friends I've been missing . . . and here you all are!

A bit about me.

My name is Brigett. I taught grade school for six years. Decided to stay home with the kiddos. Started a photography business four years ago. Love it!

Hello and welcome to the forum! Glad you found us, and hope you enjoy it here. Many of your friends from "that abandoned site" can also be found here.

I started this place about a year and a half ago, when I couldn't find a photography forum that suited my needs. I actually tried to buy an existing site, quite possibly the one you refer to, but the owner and I couldn't come to terms. So I started this one instead, and it seems to be working pretty well.

It's actively managed, which is important, has a staff of friendly moderators, and we also listen to our members and incorporate any suggestions they have when possible.

PS - If you have any friends who haven't found us yet, please drop them a note and let them know where we are!

Hi Brigette, I didn't know you were a lost soul ... all you had to do is ask :)

btw, studio open house / forum xmas party at my studio this Sunday ... spread the word LOL

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back