Snake River sunset

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

squirl033

Super Moderator
Staff member
going through some archives and found this shot i got a while back from Twin Falls, ID, watching the sun set over the Snake River Canyon...

snakeriversunsetrdx.jpg

Very nice! My family and I stayed a night in Twin Falls last August and we visited this view point. With the trail along the edge of the canyon there is a lot of potential for photos there. Sadly the night we were there the fires were so bad that the sun set with little fanfare.

Very nice.... I like the ripples on the water in the foreground, the muted reflection of sky & clouds in the midsection, and the heated glow of the reflected sunset in the distance. Like natures own fire & water feature - a great moment to experience :)

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back