Snoqualmie Falls Webcam

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

BobH

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not sure if this site is new, or I've just not had good luck finding it previously.

I've always thought it would be logical for the falls to have a webcam, and now I've finally found it! The url is, logically enough:
http://www.snoqualmiefallswebcam.com/fallscamera.html

That's a handy reference when you're wondering what the weather's like up there, and/or just how much water is flowing over the falls!

Edit - This camera is offline, and the domain now goes to a search page. It appears they've given up on it...

Last edited:
Awesome. Very helpful. I go up there once in a blue moon, and never know what the water will look like until I get there. This will be great for planning, or deciding whether it is worth going up or not.

Thanks!

Yep, I used it for that purpose today. We've had a lot of rain and flood warnings, so I was considering going up there.

Unfortunately, the weather was lousy, and while the water is flowing pretty well, it's not the huge torrent I would have gotten a couple days ago. So I checked the webcam, confirmed my suspicions and stayed home.

Cool link! Similarly, I check numerous webcams of the Oregon coast for various weather related reasons. A bunch of them can be can be found at magicseaweed.com if anyone ever want's a seal's view from a specific jetty or dune cliff.

I just watched this Snoqualmie Falls cam for a few minutes and I swear I saw Laura Palmer dump over the side!

Unfortunately, this site seems to be offline at the moment. Not sure if that's something temporary, or a permanent change. Too bad, I was hoping to see how much water was going over the falls today.

I'm not sure if this site is new, or I've just not had good luck finding it previously.

I've always thought it would be logical for the falls to have a webcam, and now I've finally found it! The url is, logically enough:
http://www.snoqualmiefallswebcam.com/fallscamera.html

That's a handy reference when you're wondering what the weather's like up there, and/or just how much water is flowing over the falls!

I just tried this again and got "page not found" 404 error, I could search it out but I am leaving for a while, could be down for maintenence or whatever.

Last edited:
There's no "searching it out" to do Snuffy. (If there had been, I'd have done it.)

The server that the domain points to doesn't know it exists. The entire domain is 404 at the moment. Could be migrating to a new server, could be a hardware or software issue. The domain hasn't expired, but at the moment you simply can't get there from here.

I contacted the company that hosts the cam, and asked if it was down permanently, or if they were migrating to a new server. Here's the reply:

Hi Bob,

Yes, you're correct. The falls camera feed will be available in mid- to late- April. We can contact you when we have the web address of the new location.

Many thanks,

Annie E.

I'm thinking, but not certain, the url will stay the same, and only the ip address will change, which won't matter to most people.

I contacted the company that hosts the cam, and asked if it was down permanently, or if they were migrating to a new server. Here's the reply:

I'm thinking, but not certain, the url will stay the same, and only the ip address will change, which won't matter to most people.

thanks for the update :)

Modem

You had to go and tell people about it, so the 1200 baud modem they have on it can't handle the load.

;)

Mike

1200 baud modem? thats been a while since I have seen those, do they use those still in some services, or was that a "funny"?

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back