Some recent sports shots.

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Tony S

I've finally gotten my schedule calmed down to where I can get out to cover the sports I need to. here's some from the last week or so.

Good start to the backstroke leg of the 200 medley relay..
398643779.jpg

Good mechanics to the breast stroke...
398643858.jpg

Getting the pass off...
398643954.jpg

he makes the call for the ref...
398644484.jpg

You called a penalty on that??
398644489.jpg

IN the water...
398643865.jpg

Ready to race...
398469932.jpg

Nice shots, you caught some good moments...I love the reflection in the last one and the action in the first one!! My only critique and this is personal preference, is the tilt feels a bit severe. Maybe rotate a little to the left...but I do love the shot.

Thanks for looking and commenting Christena.
Unfortunately when I took that shot I didn't leave enough room for any further rotation without cutting out part of the swimmer. Later when I tried to duplicate the shot on another swimmer at the start I could not get them framed without the swimmer next to them, on this start the girl next to her does not get a good push off so Alana was in the clear. But I will be keeping an eye out if I get to any more meets this season to get it better.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back