Splash Dancing

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

JaniceL

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was having an urban nature day. And found this happy mallard "dancing" on the Willamette. Go Ducks.

5521453285_bb4125acaa_b.jpg

5522043352_2988df25dd_b.jpg

Urban Natue Day?

What exactly is an "Urban Nature Day"? :confused:

BTW, nice dancing ducks! I'm hearing strains from the BeeGees and having visions of Saturday Night Fever. ;)

Mike-PDX and HoedadKid, Hope those tunes aren't running around in your head. Sorry about that ; )

Mike, Urban Nature Day?

That's a lovely photo, David. I like how you picked up the blues in the iridescence.

LOL, every day is urban nature day to me ;) We are so fortunate to find nature in the city.

Last edited:
Ducks are so entertaining :) Nice captures there! I love the wing shape in the first one, we don't often get to see anything but the blur of flapping or the folded against the body look.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back