Spokane Falls

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

ront

I got a little bit of time to head downtown Spokane last night and took a few pics. Here is one.

1187464099_F4mmK-X2.jpg

My wife can verify the fact that I actually said "WOW" out loud, as soon as I saw this pic. I love it. Really, really cool.

Thanks for your comments all! I am really glad that you liked the photo. I really do not do a lot of night shooting, but I do enjoy it and should do more.

Thanks again, Ron

I am getting more and more into shooting at dark. It's so much fun to use these urban light sources to brighten up the night.

Keep it up, Ron.

I can't wait to see some more of these gems from you!

Great shot, and as others have mentioned the motion of the water really makes the image work.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back