Spring is home improvement time.

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

JaniceL

Super Moderator
Staff member
Love is in the air and thoughts go to fixing up the nest and starting a family.

(Note to self: next time when shooting against the sky increase the exposure for the heron)

Heron sub-division. I wonder if there is a Home Owners Association.

5521631218_fe69f9f7c6_b.jpg

Heading off to the building supply store.
5521417504_34e521647d_b.jpg

5521437790_3e67a273cc_b.jpg

Returning home with a load of building materials, albeit a small load.
5520902647_fa9b38418e_b.jpg

Looks like the rookery is busy, not too sure I would like the open concept though where everyeone could look into my home.

Where was this?

Looks like the rookery is busy, not too sure I would like the open concept though where everyeone could look into my home.

Where was this?

There was some "for mature audiences" stuff going on. :eek::D

The rookery is on an island in the Willamette River called Clackamette Island (aka Goat Island) with West Linn on one side of the Willamette and Oregon City on the other.

Last edited:
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back