The birds

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Birds

Dude. Snuffy- If you had read all the previous posts in this thread you would have seen that the typo issue had already been adressed, laughed about, and put aside. That is most likely why you didn't recieved a response to your MSG. And the fact that you said nothing about my photos.

Sorry Hoedadkid, that week was not a good time for me, better days now,

Wow, I have looked over these a few times and never noticed the birds you did here, I was just scanning threads to find something to fight about. Anyway these really do look great, Must have been a chore to get that close of a shot and have it come out looking like you were 2 feet away.

Thanks, Snuffy. No worries. We all, unfortunately, have tough times. I'm glad stuff is looking up for you :)

These were really fun shots to take. It felt like hunting as I would try to play the wind and silently slither my way into camera range of these birds. Glad you dig 'em.

Number 4, thats good shot, I see the ground has a distinct line of "Field of Depth" It brings the attention to the birds, I dont think you were shooting grass. The 2nd and 4th bird looks fuzzy, but I dont know how far out those two were from the 1st and 3rd.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back