Turnbull Wildlife Refuge...

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

ront

It was not a very eventful trip!! Lucky it is just a ways from home!

Ron

1589055364655.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Still, you got a very nice dragonfly.

I had the same kind of luck at a spot in Elbe. Hoped to get beautiful lake scenery and Mt Rainier but couldn't see the mountain from where I was and the lake was 'eh' at best....but got myself a beautiful dragonfly that was very photogenic. I even touched him trying to get him onto my finger as he didn't seem at all afraid. He got annoyed and flew off. ;)

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back