Yard birds

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

Tony S

Seems like I have only had a chance to shoot photos of the birds in the front yard lately. Been spending too much time running the wife back and forth to the hospital up at the UW, but that's a whole nother story for a different day.

the grosbeaks, finches, jays and many other birds have been creating quite a symphony in the trees and shrubs around the house. I sit on the front lawn and catch them flitting about in my dogwood trees where there is a feeder.

Enjoying the warm sun on it's back...
396916004.jpg

Hanging out in the shadows of the tree...
396915999.jpg

A nice profile head shot...
396915996.jpg

He might be little, but has a lot of spunk...
396915990.gif

Guess I did something to ruffle his feathers...
396915988.gif

She's sneaking in for an opening to get some seed...
396915981.jpg

I love it when I can get a background in deep shade and the subject in the sun...
396915993.jpg

Well done series, The finch really does have some attitude. Having a hard time picking my favorite. Hope your wife feels better soon.

Nice series. The poofy evening grosbeak is really sweet. We just started getting black-headed here at the house...just in time for my camera/lens to be being sent back to Nikon to correct some on going issues :( Hopefully It'll be back before they leave.

Hope things improve with your wife. Ongoing trips to and from the hospital are never fun.

Dave

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back