Yesterday and Today

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

ejones

The graduate - 1st grade and today :)
I know the feeling, seems like just yesterday she was in the first grand then suddenly she's all grown up. (yes the hair ribbon sticks out from the mirror on purpose)

IMG_0034s.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I love this. I do story boards for the graduates but hadn't thought of this. Is it ok if I use it?

Thanks... the idea will cost you 50 bucks for unlimited use, I'll send you a bill. :) Seriously feel free to us it...there's no copyright on the idea.

The original idea was to see her face in this mirror. I did some shots using mom's bedroom mirror. Neither shot worked. When I put the 1st grade photo in the larger mirror it was too big so I thought I'd try this smaller mirror and it seemed much better.

I had asked mom for a photo of the graduate in Kindergarten, 1st grade or even freshman year. While mom was digging thru the old school photo's the graduate ran to her room and produced this one and said it was her fav. Mom kept digging and the graduate just rolled her eyes. :)

Thanks E... In lieu of the $50, I will give you credit when I post anything using it... Seriously cute as well as the story.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back