Search results

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. dschaecher

Scotts Mills Park

This was my first attempt at HDR. I think they turned out pretty good, although I think the first one is the better of the two. I used HDR Efex Pro. This park is located near Silverton and Mt. Angel, OR.
  2. dschaecher

Portland Pano

12 shot pano of Portland, taken from the Eastbank Esplanade.
  3. dschaecher

He's a snake in the grass

Went for nice easy hike this past weekend at Willamette Mission Park near Salem. Not much to photograph as some of the better areas were still flooded but I managed to get a shot of this guy. Comments/Criticism welcome and encouraged. :)
  4. dschaecher

Multnomah Falls

Yea, I know everyone and their brother (and sister, and aunt, and uncle....) has shot Multnomah Falls, from darn near every angle. Well, this is my shot at it too. :) C/C welcome and encouraged!
  5. dschaecher

Daring to Be Different

Just a couple I shot this past weekend with my new camera. These were taken at dusk in my backyard. I just happened to see this very bright leaf amongst all the other dark ones. I used my pop up flash and this is the result.
  6. dschaecher

Portland Rose Garden

Just a few I took on a recent trip with my wife to the Portland Rose Garden. Comments/criticism welcome and encouraged.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back