Search results

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. daveRen

Canadian Rockies in September?

I am going to have 7 to 10 days in the Canadian Rockies coming from Victoria, BC to travel around in a truck/camper. I know the area a bit but was wondering if you folks had a few "must shoot" spots, especially ones out of the way a bit. Unfortunately I can't hike like I used to, but 4 to 5...
  2. daveRen

hi from Victoria

What a great idea - to have a NW region forum. I grew up in Kirkland WA, but moved to Victoria in 1971 and love it. My wife, Jan and I like to escape the rain and head for Mexico in our truck / camper for the winter. It might be nice to have a place to share "distant journeys" within this...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back