Search results

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. mcsharley

Mt Rainier Update

Regarding getting Forum Offended… I belong to a few Drag Racing forums. What happens here is nothing. Those guys (and gals) go at it tooth and nail. And keep comin’ back for more. Personally, I sorta prefer that to the nicey-nicey that is typical here… :D
  2. mcsharley

Tri Cities Wa.

Rarely is the information on a "corrupt" card (or any other storage device, for that matter) actually "lost". Takes a lot of diligence, and sometimes money, but the content can almost always be recovered.
  3. mcsharley

Heading to Artist Point?

Global warming.
  4. mcsharley

Mountain Goats in Western WA?

http://www.wta.org/go-hiking/hikes/ingalls-way
  5. mcsharley

Comment by 'mcsharley' in media 'Just the Milky Way'

Fantastic. A couple of meteors, too.
  6. mcsharley

Comment by 'mcsharley' in media 'Sunrise at Trillium Lake'

That (as well as all the related shots) ROCKS.
  7. mcsharley

osprey at Juanita (4)

Impressive.
  8. mcsharley

bit off more than it could chew...

Way cool. Right place/time.
  9. mcsharley

Moonshine

Nice shots; both. Jealous.
  10. mcsharley

Facebook me...

...if ya wanna... Mark Sharley
  11. mcsharley

Mrs. Red-Tail...

Willy - hit me on FB... (I try to make a a few jetsprint races every year, too; http://www.nwspeedshots.com/marks/2008/sprintboats_08/index.html )
  12. mcsharley

Mrs. Red-Tail...

Yeah, got pretty lucky with the weather the whole weekend… Left Tacoma Friday night after shooting the Buddy Guy show and drove all night to Riggins Idaho. Rained hard ‘til about Cle Elum, then dried up and we didn’t see much rain for the rest of the trip. Shot the Whitewater Jetboat race in...
  13. mcsharley

Mrs. Red-Tail...

Thanks both. Much appreciated.
  14. mcsharley

Mrs. Red-Tail...

...and a few more...
  15. mcsharley

Mrs. Red-Tail...

...somewhere in Central Oregon...
  16. mcsharley

Seattle Seagull

By-the-way, it is a really good shot. (now I won't be able to get that Bad Company song out'a my head...)
  17. mcsharley

Seattle Seagull

As a former boat-race shooter, out-of-level water drives me nuts... --Mark--
  18. mcsharley

Concert Photography

Go rent a 2.8 lens (or two) from Glazers.
  19. mcsharley

Palouse Falls

You probably already tried this, but… …moving the "Recovery" slider in ACR to the left (often all the way...) is about the best way of recovering blown-out highlights. The “Shadows/Highlights” tool in PS will often recover a bit more. If that adversely affects the rest of the image, perform...
  20. mcsharley

Palouse Falls

Ron - did you shoot RAW?
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back