Search results

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. K

Some Shots from Portland

Why thank you. I haven't been able to shoot much with my race season going on but now it's over and can spend more time with the camera. --- I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=45.466888,-122.708244
  2. K

Some Shots from Portland

Justine by Kevin Talley, on Flickr City Living by Kevin Talley, on Flickr This is me by Kevin Talley, on Flickr Hawthorne Bridge by Kevin Talley, on Flickr Portland by Kevin Talley, on Flickr I have been quiet for a while but here are some shots that I have taken over the...
  3. K

Multanomah Falls

Had some family out this weekend and we took them to the falls. I spent some extra time walking around and shooting. I know everyone and there mother shoots at the falls but here are my most recent shots. Untitled by Kevin Talley, on Flickr Untitled by Kevin Talley, on Flickr Untitled by...
  4. K

Playing with flash

Thank you! The weirdest part about getting used to this flash is how it tilts. The slightest adjustment can make the world of difference in how the shot turns out. The first one is by far my favorite shot I have to date.
  5. K

Playing with flash

So now that I have had the speedlite 270ex for a few days I have been getting some shots I am really enjoying. I can't believe what a difference a flash can make even in day light shots. Here are a few of my favorite shots. C&C welcome! Untitled by Kevin Talley, on Flickr Untitled...
  6. K

Backyard Blam: Binary Burnout

But never fear One of the other photographers got the shot! View it at his Flickr
  7. K

Thanks. I am pretty happy with them. Most of these were shot with my 50mm the only thing I wish I had was a speedlite flash. So today I went and bought one. Not having one cost me getting the actual yakking photo!
  8. K

flowers n' shtuff

all are beautiful! the second one is my favorite. I feel really awkward when laying on the ground to get that low perspective but sometimes it is needed to pull that perfect shot.
  9. K

So I was asked to come out and shoot a friends cycling event. Here are a few that I feel came out good enough to share. Backyard Blam: Binary Burnout 3/10/11 by Kevin Talley, on Flickr Backyard Blam: Binary Burnout 3/10/11 by Kevin Talley, on Flickr Backyard Blam: Binary Burnout...
  10. K

Downtown Portland with my new lens

Crank by Kevin Talley, on Flickr
  11. K

Ha I am just teasing. I enjoyed it. I learned some things with out even looking for the knowledge!
  12. K

pole by Kevin Talley, on Flickr no parking by Kevin Talley, on Flickr flier by Kevin Talley, on Flickr Don't mean to take my thread back. :p But I was having a lot of fun with these poles/fliers. Like always C&C welcome.
  13. K

Yeah It took me a few shots but was able to get it pretty spot on I think....But that is what it's all about right? If I didn't want to learn anything I would shoot in Full auto
  14. K

The rain drops was a pretty fun shot. I was waiting for the Max to come and the stop had a clear over hang. I wasn't too sure how it would turn out but snapped a few and actually liked one.
  15. K

Yeah I am glad I got it. I was able to get my hands on it for $50 from a friend. I will agree everyone needs a 50mm
  16. K

I have noticed the shallow depth of field with my 50. I did a shot of my gf and our daughter on her lap and my gf was focused and our daughter was not!
  17. K

Yeah I see what you are saying about the nose shot...The subject wasn't supposed to eb the ring. It was mainly just to be a goofy type shot. Honestly I never even thought about the nose ring or anything. I just thought it would be a fun angle and what you see is the outcome.
  18. K

Maybe if I get more into it I might look into getting different lighting things...but as for now I just enjoy going out and shooting for fun. As you can tell with that last statement I am not looking to make a career out of photography.
  19. K

Yeah it is. Thank you.... All of the photos I have posted have been with the natural light around me and minor minor work in light room. I don't really know how to use all the fancy editing programs so I try and look for ones that need very little editing.
  20. K

ha its actually my gf's nose ring. She doesn't care. It was kind of the point of the shot..kind of goofy
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back