Dog gone tired.

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

JaniceL

Super Moderator
Staff member
I had a howling good time shooting agility dogs with Nina at the Rose City Classic in Portland.

5383254362_6a3f627215_z.jpg

It was fun to watch the dogs let the wind blow through their hair.
5382649717_309377d591_z.jpg

The dogs really kept me on my toes.
5383254700_d9281b457e_z.jpg

The were like rockets and often shot right out of my viewfinder.
5382649791_ef4a77c590_z.jpg

Phew, I am dog tired. I'm calling it a night.
5382939356_234ebf1393_z.jpg

Janice, I've got an idea... Do you have one like rocket dog where he's in the frame, even if just barely? I'd like to do a breakout image with it.

Janice, I've got an idea... Do you have one like rocket dog where he's in the frame, even if just barely? I'd like to do a breakout image with it.

Rocket dog is special. I have other rocket dogs but none that show both the shadow on the ground and the dog. That's why his little head is chopped off at the top of the frame. Normally I would have culled him from the batch but I liked the effect and thought it would work for here.

I'll pick out my faves and post them shortly.

You have some great shots!

They've inspired me to try that someday. Love dogs, and for me that photograph better than people!

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back