Dog gone tired.

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

OK, so here's what I had in mind for the rocket dog.

Ideally, he would be jumping towards you. The schnauzer (?) on the previous page would have been a great choice, but between his fur and the background he was too much work to mess with. :)

Typically, you work with the full size image when doing this, making the edges cleaner and less noticable.

View attachment 5143

PS - I'm sure there's probably something going on at Argus on those dates, but the "Rocket Dog" event is pure fiction.

Last edited:
Hehehehe Nina, good way to recruit dog wranglers huh?

You don't usually have to wrangle them, just shoot 'em... ;) I meant with cameras! Call off the ASPCA already.

But yes, she's gathered quite a few photographers that way.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back