Search results

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. CNelson

Mount Shasta Views

Thank you Janice and Christena...I cropped it with a 10x20 print in mind. That asect ratio seems to work well with some images and it's a good diversion from the 8x10 and 8x12 aspect ratios. Chuck
  2. CNelson

Mount Shasta Views

I'm back from my month-long visit to the north state (California) and thought I'd share a few shots I got when I drove to the "other" side of the mountain to get some shots as the sun set on Mt. Shasta. I didn't get the colors I was hoping for, every sunset is different, but I find consolation...
  3. CNelson

Fern Falls...

Absolutely excellent! Chuck
  4. CNelson

Seasons

Hmmmmmm.....sounds like a good idea
  5. CNelson

Moonshine

After dipping it in the milky way!
  6. CNelson

Seasons

Thanks...the first one has been around a while and I've sold it a couple times...10x20 on metallic. I have it in my house as a gallery wrap. I like it too.
  7. CNelson

Moonshine

Thanks....
  8. CNelson

Seasons

Sorry to be posting so much. I’ve been quite a while between photo ops so I may be overdoing it a bit. Yesterday, just for fun, I went back to a location where I got a winter shot and took a spring shot of the same general view. Actually both shots are HDR and I’ve painterized them. I know...
  9. CNelson

Moonshine

I'm in Northern California for a couple weeks and the other evening I looked out the window and the moon was rising up along the left flank of Mount Shasta. I grabbed my camera gear and got some shots. Chuck In this shot the almost full moon is very near the top of the mountain. It was...
  10. CNelson

a nameless mountain stream

Very nice....love the water, especially on the first one. Chuck
  11. CNelson

"The Mountain"...

Very nice. When you go back, take advantage of that fence in the foreground...it adds a nice rural/country feel. Chuck
  12. CNelson

Tree In The Mist - Almost Overlooked

Thank you Janice and Christena
  13. CNelson

Tree In The Mist - Almost Overlooked

I took this picture a few years ago but ignored it in favor of shots I preferred at the time. It was an early morning shoot with mist rising off the Shasta River in northern California. I recently stumbled across this shot and decided I liked it. I worked it up with a painterly look (Topaz...
  14. CNelson

Spring, Lithia Park, Ashland Or.

Nice shots Christena...I love that park!!! Chuck
  15. CNelson

H2 Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *Pictures*

Absolutely beautiful!!!!! Chuck
  16. CNelson

Mistique

Have fun! Chuck
  17. CNelson

Mistique

Wow! You are on your way.......have fun. Chuck
  18. CNelson

Mistique

I'm sure you can do it. Create the background layer to the size you want then add a separate layer with texture so you can adjust the opacity to your liking. You can add texture directly on your background from FILTER - TEXTURE but I prefer to made a duplicate background and put the texture...
  19. CNelson

Mistique

You would like it, they pull in some very good talent from around the nation and even had a group from Sweden last year....first time I heard "Y'all" with a Swedish accent. Here's their website so you can check it out: http://www.scottvalleybluegrass.com/
  20. CNelson

Mistique

I thought you might like it.....I really love the tune and the way the guitar and mandolin wrap themselves around each other...musically. If I were accused of being a musician there wouldn't be enough evidence to convict me.....so I take pictures and pick for myself these days. Chuck
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back