Search results

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. ejones

The dog

Not to thrilled by the look on her face Exposure Time = 1/30 second F-Stop {0x829D} = 56/10 ===> ƒ/5.6 ISO Speed Ratings = 4000 Shutter Speed (Exposure Time) = 1/30 Focal Length = 300/1 mm ===> 300 mm
  2. ejones

The old town clock

From the town I grew up in.
  3. ejones

My Little Town

In my little town I grew up believ--ing God keeps his eye on us all And he used to lean upon me As I pledged allegiance to the wall Lord I recall My little town Coming home after school Flying my bike past the gates Of the factories My mom doing the laundry Hanging our shirts In the dirty...
  4. ejones

Kitty

If you knew this critter there would be no doubt in your mind that the "Wildlife" section is where this belongs :rolleyes: Taken with natural light from a south facing window at noon, hand held, iso 800, 1/25th, f-3.2 using a Canon 100mm 2.8 lens.
  5. ejones

touch of color

Just a quick grab shot from a couple of weeks ago.
  6. ejones

Close encounter

Took a little trip up Northrup Canyon in the Coulee Dam area of WA. I hoped to see some nice fall color but think I was a week or two early. On the way out at about 3:30 I heard this noise. My first thought was it was a big beetle or Jun bug type insect rubbing it's legs together. My second...
  7. ejones

Titus Canyon

From the trip I took back in late Feb. You can't tell from these but you do need a 4wd to get in here, or walk. The road is one way from the NV side of the park.
  8. ejones

going for a vintage look

Working with a potential bride and hoped to get a vintage look. ???
  9. ejones

Taylor

Easy outside shot with not much effort - under an over pass so the light is not coming from directly over head but in from in front of her thus lighting her eyes nicely. (of course it helps having a pretty girl to shoot :) )
  10. ejones

Dog days

Or is that daze? Actually it's Dais the dog :) (Her names Daisy but frequently she just gets called Dais.) I was just messing around with the 300mm on the 5D-II. A B&W version with slight toning.
  11. ejones

Been busy

As a bee so to speak :)
  12. ejones

Cider Mill

Paid a visit to the Cider Mill in Cashmere and found it to be an interesting place - both hard and soft varieties being sold there. Highly recommended that if you find yourself in the Leavenworth or Cashmere area you take the time to head up there, about 2 miles out of town.
  13. ejones

Going thru some old shots

And thought I'd post this one just for fun.
  14. ejones

Yesterday and Today

The graduate - 1st grade and today :) I know the feeling, seems like just yesterday she was in the first grand then suddenly she's all grown up. (yes the hair ribbon sticks out from the mirror on purpose)
  15. ejones

J's sister

In glorious B&W.
  16. ejones

'33 Packard

One of the autos in the collection at Scotty's Castle in Death Valley. It's age is showing a bit but still a worthy automobile.
  17. ejones

A quick grab shot

This was taken in Death Valley at Scotty's Castle where the rangers and tour guides dress up in period correct attire. This guy was quite the character and I think I got that captured. I was struck by the great light that was coming thru the door to my right and just grabbed this shot.
  18. ejones

Color view

This has to be the most colorful view in Death Valley.
  19. ejones

More D.V.

Another shot late in the day of the hills there.
  20. ejones

Thoughts...

Wondering what people think of this...worthy of printing and hanging on the wall???
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back