Recent content by KatieTrujillo

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. KatieTrujillo

Western Idaho Fair

LOVE the fair! Great shots, so awesome with the moon!
  2. KatieTrujillo

Stream and Flowers

Very nice! I always love these types of shots with the soft water :) Thanks for sharing!
  3. KatieTrujillo

Oregon Photographer Intros

Hey! My parents live in Emmett! I'm there all the time :) Welcome....in fact I may be moving to Emmett/Meridian/Boise soon in the near future :)
  4. KatieTrujillo

Aloha from Port Orchard :)

Hi Crystal! :) You'll love it here!
  5. KatieTrujillo

New here

Nice to see you here E! :) I really enjoy this forum and as soon as I have a minute to breathe I'm going to resize and upload my images for the gallery :) It really is nice to have a "local" forum. I personally think this place is great Bob :P
  6. KatieTrujillo

New Guy here from Way out on the West End

Hi I'm new too :) Welcome!
  7. KatieTrujillo

Howdy

oh no! Seriously I'm sitting here with a flaming red face. No Katie "groupies" please!!! ;) Hello Hal, nice to see you here! It's nice to see local photographers in one place again!
  8. KatieTrujillo

Katie says jump, I say OK! :)

Hi Laura! :) Love your work and so glad to see you here!
  9. KatieTrujillo

Hi

Hi Douglas! :) Glad to see you here too. I think this is going to be a great place for me to visit regularly and meet other local photographers :) I didn't know all that stuff about you! You have some great work! :)
  10. KatieTrujillo

Another Hello from Kitsap.

Hi Holly! :)
  11. KatieTrujillo

The Mad Hatter and Friends

WOW! I took my kids to go see this movie and they loved it (I did too!) This is some great art on the side of the building! :)
  12. KatieTrujillo

Washington Photographer Intros

I introduced myself in the main forum but I wanted to say hi here! :) I'm Katie, I'm located on the Kitsap Peninsula. My studio is in Bremerton and I live in the Silverdale area. I'm LOVING what they're doing with downtown Bremerton! If you haven't been around there lately, it's looking...
  13. KatieTrujillo

Hello!.....from Bremerton

Thank you Janice!
  14. KatieTrujillo

I'll definitely try Nina! Thanks :)
  15. KatieTrujillo

Hi! My name is Katie and I own Amanda K. Photography. I'm based in Bremerton, as my studio is there, but I travel all over for work. I'm a wedding and lifestyle photographer, but have done some commercial work and I do some other things personally here and there....mostly to push myself or...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back