Search results

PNWPhotos.com a friendly and growing community of photographers with an interest in the Pacific Northwest region. We feature a Photography Discussion Forum and Pacific Northwest Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other photographers, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more!

1. JanineH

Edmonds Eagles 2014/15

Nice shots Daren!!:)
  2. JanineH

Edmonds Eagles 2014/15

Lol! Noooo....Terry:)
  3. JanineH

Marina Beach Parasurfers

It is Leroy, I just wasn't sure if I spelled his last name right. I do have business cards, and I've been selling them pics for a few years now. Great group of people, fun to watch!:)
  4. JanineH

Wesley was feeling photogenic this afternoon

You guys crack me up!!
  5. JanineH

"Scoop"

He 's pretty sociable...loves to see who's watching him!
  6. JanineH

Edmonds Eagles 2014/15

She probably would have, haha!!
  7. JanineH

the ever-elusive Virginia rail

Awesome! I've yet to see one at all!:)
  8. JanineH

a colorful shoveler

I think this is the same one, taken a day apart from yours, was he there with the Mrs?
  9. JanineH

anyone know what this is? i'm no expert on shore birds...

Sanderling with breeding plumage maybe? I know there are a bunch of Sanderling's at Marina Beach now.
  10. JanineH

Lol! You all look so small with these huge trees around you:)
  11. JanineH

Pine Ridge hoodies

Beautiful!
  12. JanineH

Edmonds Eagles 2014/15

This is Marina Beach "Mama" doing a close low pass by me...could feel the wind from her wings as she flew by:)
  13. JanineH

Edmonds Eagles 2014/15

Great shots!!
  14. JanineH

"Scoop"

A couple "Scoop" shots from Chase Lake the other day... He's the cutest little guy...;)
  15. JanineH

Marina Beach Parasurfers

Leroy Vanhee(?) Watching the kitesurfers Silver surfer Roger is super fun to watch... Phil leaving the board behind...
  16. JanineH

Here's a cool shot from that day...Rocky, Bill and Daren:)
  17. JanineH

Wldlife of Edmonds, WA. 2014

Thanks Bill!:)
  18. JanineH

One more fluke....near Clinton
  19. JanineH

This gray came up right next to the boat!! Saratoga Passage
  20. JanineH

Not sure if I'm posting on the right thread, hard to tell on my phone... Here's the barred owl at Pine Ridge Park winkin' at me;)
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PNWPhotos.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back